Fix the condenser rigidly with horizontal position along with compressor and condenser should be move to other place by using fork lift only. The condenser should be very close to the compressor to reduce piping connections.
2. Application Range:
The condenser type is selected based on cooling load condition for particular application. If load is less, we should recommend air cooled condenser which is used in refrigerator, freezer applications. The load will be more, we should recommend water cooled condenser. It can be used between 2 to 1000 TR load applications such as NH3 refrigeration systems and cold room applications.
3. Installation procedure:
· Condenser should be placed in ventilated area for perfect working condition
· Pressurize and leak test the entire system including the Condensing Unit, Evaporator and all connected tubing, fitting and brazed joints properly using the nitrogen for leak testing.
· The unit must be securely installed on a stable and rigid support, and fix from the beginning.
· It is recommended to install the Unit on rubber grommets or vibration dampers.
· Connect the wiring of condenser fan correctly through control panel.
· Avoid material entering into the system while cutting tubes. Never drill holes where burrs cannot be removed.
· Connecting the discharge line and liquid line pipes with perfect brazing.
· If water cooled condenser, connect proper pipeline with pump to achieve correct flow rate.
· Install proper cooling tower for cooling of condenser hot water outlet.
4. Piping connections:
In order to make the connections, discharge and liquid line piping with the correct diameters as the connections fitted on the machine must be provided. For water cooled condenser,welded correct size piping to achieve proper flow rate of water.
5. Electrical connections:
· Ensure that power supply cannot be switched on during installation.
· All electrical components must be selected as per local standards and unit requirements.
· Refer to wiring diagram of condenser fan for electrical connections details.
· Ensure that the power supply corresponds to the unit characteristics and that the power supply is stable (nominal voltage ±10 % and nominal frequency ±2.5 Hz).
· Dimension the power supply cables according to unit data for voltage and current.
· Protect the power supply and ensure correct earthing.
· For water cooled condenser, connect electrical connection of pump properly.
6. Checks during Startup:
· Never start the Unit when no refrigerant is charged.
· All service valves must be in the open position.
· Check power supply of condenser fan.
· Check the leakage in the pipeline of condenser.
· For water cooled condenser, check electrical supply of pump properly.
7. Checks with running unit:
· Check current draw and voltage of condenser fan.
· Check the condensation of refrigerant in the condenser circuit.
· Check the rotation of condenser fan.
· Check all abnormal vibration of the condenser.
· Check the pressure of discharge and liquid side of the condenser.
· Check the air flow rate of fan over the condenser coil.
· Check flow rate of water in water cooled condenser
· Check the pump rotation and drawn power supply in water cooled condenser.
· When machine parts need replacing, use manufacturer’s original parts only.
· Clean the face area of the condenser without dust
· Check that all electric terminals, both on electrical panels and terminal boards are properly connected and also check carefully that all fuse elements are correctly clamped.
· Check the noise level of the condenser fan motor.
· Check for ticking or vibrations that result from breakdowns or excessive mechanical friction between moving parts.
· Maintain periodic maintenance report regularly.
· Ensure piping connections of the condenser.
· Ensure running of pump and pump wiring properly in water cooled condenser.
· Ensure no fouling in water pipeline in water cooled condenser.
· Condenser fan motor having failure, we can replace new one for same rating condition and fix it properly.
· For damage of condenser fan wiring happen,replace as per standard
· For loose connection of fan guard, tightly fix it safely by using screw driver
· If any leakage happens in the pipeline, just find the leakage area and braze it properly or replace full pipeline setup.
· If damage of condenser coil happens replace it as per condenser load condition.
· For water cooled condenser, if any damage in wiring, pipeline and pump replace it. Otherwise service it safely.